large steel castings provider
MATERIAL & SIZE: Q235(A3): 18、20、25、28、29、32 (mm)
CUSTOMIZATION: by drawings
ROTARY KILN SHELL FOR SALE
The rotary kiln shell is a necessary part for supporting and rotating. A kiln shell is a steel cylinder, and it is pre-made with a steel plate into a section of the cylinder, and then each section is welded during installation. The diameter of kiln shell is generally 2-6 meters, 30-200 meters in length. There are several wheel belts outside the cylinder, which are placed on the corresponding thrust rollers. In order to make the material move forward gradually at the end of the kiln, the cylinder generally has a slope of 3%-5%. In order to protect the cylinder(kiln shell), a 100-230mm thick refractory material is embedded in the rotary kiln shell.
rotary kiln shell manufacturer – AGICO CEMENT
AGICO CEMENT is a rotary kiln supplier with 50+ years of experience, we can provide rotary kiln and related kiln parts, such as kiln shell, girth gear and pinion, kiln tyre ring, rotary kiln roller, rotary kiln lamella or graphite seals at inlet and outlet, etc.
We have a series of large-size processing equipment to provide high quality rotary kiln parts, such as 8m, 10m CNC vertical lathe, 150mm universal hydraulic plate rolling machine, flame heated automatic welding machine, 6.5× 24m CNC horizontal lathe, heat treatment workshop, testing device, etc.
The rotary kiln shell is the support and rotating part of the rotary kiln equipment. During the operation of the equipment, if the equipment is in a high-temperature state for a long time, the kiln mouth section will be deformed. It is necessary to regularly check the operation status of the equipment components, and repair or replace them in time if any problems are found. , As a rotary kiln manufacturer, AGICO has a corresponding casting base for accessories, which can be customized according to your drawings to meet your various needs.
customization by drawing
strong production capacity
rotary kiln shell process
Rotary kiln cylinder(kiln shell) is rolled from boiler plate, Q235C plate and other material steel plates. The dimensional accuracy and shape and position tolerance are required to be high. The processing quality directly affects the strength and tightness of the components. Due to transportation reasons, the rotary kiln is composed of multiple cylinders. Because the outer circumference of the cylinder is not processed, the perpendicularity of the end face to the center of rotation cannot be directly measured.
we can simply classify the procedure into 8 steps: Familiar with drawings → blanking → edge planing → tube rolling → car beveling → barrel butt → automatic welding → car barrel correction
- Familiar with the drawings: according to the part drawing of the cylinder section and the splicing diagram of the cylinder body, draw and mark the blanking line of two long sides and one short side of the single block of the cylinder section.
- Cutting material: according to the layout drawing, cut the remaining material according to the scribed line, and dispose of the slag.
- Planing groove: According to the planing position line and the welding process requirements, the welding groove of the A-type welded joint of the cylinder section is processed, and the edge planing machine is used to plan and open the gap.
- Automatic Butt Welding: Assemble a single piece of the cylinder body and combine the product to weld the test plate, and weld the V-groove base side, transition layer and cladding of the seam.
- Correction of the cylinder body: After the completion of the welding of the cylinder body, the conventional flame correction method is generally used to make the local shrinkage to achieve the purpose of correcting deviation.
The kiln shell adopts the method of partial forming. According to the detailed requirements of the drawings, the specific production process and welding method of a single-section cylinder are formulated. After the kiln shell is assembled and welded, post-weld treatment is required, including non-destructive testing and post-weld heat treatment. And the process flow such as pressure tests to ensure the production of high-quality cylinder castings.