Biochar Kiln For Sale
The biochar kiln is a device that directly processes various imported fruit shells, coconut shells, palm shells, and other fine materials containing wood fiber into carbon.
Feed size: can be crushed without limit
Processing capacity: 0.5–6 t/h
Application: mining, building materials, chemical industry, metallurgy, thermal power, coal, and other industries.
The biochar kiln, also known as the carbonization furnace, plays an important role in biochar production. Our biochar kiln can operate continuously for 24 hours, is smoke-free and dust-free, has no wastewater or waste emissions, and meets environmental protection requirements. The carbonization furnace has the advantages of low labor intensity, less labor, high output, low energy consumption, and long-lasting equipment. There are no wear parts and low maintenance costs.
Our biochar kilns are not only well-received by domestic customers but are also sold overseas. Our equipment has been exported to Canada, New Zealand, Iran, Japan, South Korea, India, the United Kingdom, and more than 70 countries. Bring substantial economic benefits to our customers.
the raw material for the biochar kiln
- All kinds of waste biomass: straw, rice husk, hemp stalk, wood chips, bark, bamboo chips, bamboo powder, tree branches, coconut shell, walnut shell, palm shell, peanut shell, date stone, peel, ox bone, coffee grounds, pine cone, etc.;
- All kinds of garbage and sludge: domestic waste, paper mill waste, municipal sludge, river sludge, industrial sludge, printing and dyeing sludge, etc.
- oxide, Chemical lignite quality improvement: carbonization of active coke, charcoal, magnesium oxide, sodium oxide, and other materials.
advantages of biochar kiln
5–10Work continuously for 5–10 days, reduce the number of starts, and save fuel.
Combustible exhaust gas backburning replaces heat sources and saves fuel costs.
The maximum daily processing capacity of a single unit can reach 100 T.
High carbon content
After carbonization, the carbonized material has a high carbon content.
Easy to operate
The PLCPLC controls data fact transmission from multiple monitoring points.
Easy to Install
Modular design saves installation time and installation costs.
process of biochar production
The biochar kiln is a kind of continuous carbon powder carbonization equipment. It is a fully automatic carbonization furnace that integrates drying and carbonization. It uses production raw materials to directly feed and discharge materials continuously. It does not require coal, electricity, etc. to provide heat sources during production. The combustible flue gas generated in the carbonization stage is recycled and used for continuous carbonization, so that the temperature at the bottom of the carbonization furnace can reach as high as 900°C, and the carbonization speed is fast. Because the carbon monoxide and other composite combustible gases generated by carbonization enter the flue and undergo purification and filtration for cyclic combustion, it completely solves the problem of substandard smoke exhaust from traditional carbonization equipment. Combustion and full use of waste heat realize the drying, preheating, and carbonization stages of raw materials and solve the problems of high energy consumption, high pollution, and high cost in the traditional carbon powder carbonization furnace production process.
- Crushing & Drying: Materials with a moisture content higher than 25% and a size larger than 20mm need to be crushed first and then entered into the dryer for drying;
- Carbonization & discharging: preheat the main carbonization furnace, and then the dried materials are transported to the feeder by the conveyor belt and then enter the main carbonization furnace for carbonization; taking coconut shell as an example, it can be carbonized after 18-20 minutes The material is discharged through a water-cooled slag discharger.
- Combustible gas generation: about 20 minutes after feeding, combustible gas is generated. It first enters the cyclone dust removal system for cleaning, desulfurization and dust removal, and then enters the condenser to be separated into wood vinegar and tar. The remaining gas is led to the outside of the main furnace by the induced draft fan. and heat the main furnace.
- Hot flue gas reuse: part of the waste heat flue gas can be used to heat the dryer, and the remaining flue gas is discharged through the dust removal system (water cleaning, water spraying, etc.).
specification of biochar kiln
|Hourly Feeding Capacity
|1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo, etc.
2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge, etc
|Horizontal & Rotary
|Charcoal, Wood, diesel, Natural Gas, LPG, Biomass, etc.
|Floor Area (L*W*H)
|Recycling Water Cooling
Learn your Needs
Exclusive Solution Design
Confirming the Solution